It's important to know what to bring with you when you live in campus housing. Below is a list of necessities and some extras to help make your campus living a positive experience:
- Bed Linens (twin), pillows, blankets
- Towels and other bathroom necessities
- School supplies - paper, pens, pencils, tape, etc.
- Alarm clock
- Flip flops for the shower
- An umbrella for rainy days
- Cleaning supplies
- Storage boxes with locks
- Laundry basket and soap
- Small first-aid kit
- Renter's insurance or a personal property rider on your parents' insurance
**For larger items such as TV's, microwaves, play stations, etc., check with your roommate first so as not to duplicate. This may help save space in your room.